[Az-Geocaching] local gathering????

Edward C. Wittke listserv@azgeocaching.com
Thu, 09 May 2002 13:01:14 -0700

With only 3(?) kmarts in Tucson, I don't know all the crossroads that they
sit on.  Okay, maybe two.

The point isn't specifically kmart, but what you all consider "local".  I
didn't mean to flame anyone, I just wanted people to be more specific when
sending a message to a listserve that reaches out to many folks meant for
all of Arizona.

kmart search on your page:
"NE corner of arizona avenue(aka country club) and warner"

Doing a search  at qwestdex.com, I see a kmart in Chandler on arizona ave,
so that answer's my question.  btw: The streets of Country Club and Warner
both exist in Tucson (and Arizona Ave may).