[Az-Geocaching] Hassayampa River Preserve Cache

C. Sullivan listserv@azgeocaching.com
Tue, 7 May 2002 23:06:54 -0700

On Tuesday 07 May 2002 18:59, you wrote:
> We stopped by the River Preserve on Saturday on our way back from
> Harquahala peak.  This really is an interesting area and we recommend it to
> all. Unfortunately they informed us that the Preserve will be closing on
> May 13, 2002.  The Preserve will not re-open until September 17, 2002.  One
> of the employees told us that they did not get the funding they needed and
> they will have to shut down for the summer.  If anybody wants to visit this
> area and grab a cache you will need to do it this weekend.  I thought some
> of you might want to know.

I know where I'm going this weekend.

Does the cache owner have any plans of grabbing the cache this weekend before
the preserve closes for the summer?  It would probably stand a better chance
being there in September if someone were to pull it before the Preserve
closes and replace it when it reopens...

-Fedl