[Az-Geocaching] Hassayampa River Preserve Cache

Tue, 7 May 2002 21:59:46 EDT

We stopped by the River Preserve on Saturday on our way back from Harquahala
peak.  This really is an interesting area and we recommend it to all.
Unfortunately they informed us that the Preserve will be closing on May 13,
2002.  The Preserve will not re-open until September 17, 2002.  One of the
employees told us that they did not get the funding they needed and they will
have to shut down for the summer.  If anybody wants to visit this area and
grab a cache you will need to do it this weekend.  I thought some of you
might want to know.

Jim