[Az-Geocaching] Looks like another cacher could use some advice

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 08:14:18 -0700

Goose,

As the guy who brought your log to the attention of everyone here, I'm
happy to read that you understand the issues. It's not just about
protecting Geocaching, of course; it's about protecting the lands that
we use.

Thanks for writing, and welcome to our electronic clubhouse!

Steve
Team Tierra Buena