[Az-Geocaching] When closed, is a picture good enough?

Threadhead listserv@azgeocaching.com
Mon, 1 Jul 2002 07:54:07 -0700

Went to Flag this weekend with a list of caches to try. I was only able
to get to one (in the middle of NAU campus) because of forest closures.
BTW, they were even patroling the shoulders of the roads, so even
stopping for a few seconds got the attention of the local sheriff.

Since we are not able to get to the actual cache sites, but can get
within a few hundred feet, if recording a picture of the cache general
area is good enough until the forests re-open. IMO, I don't think they
should count as a 'real' find, but at least they make me feel like I
accomplished something.

What you do you guys/gals think?

Karl
Silent Yellow Dog Team