[Az-Geocaching] Looks like another cacher could use some advice

Justin Sever listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sun, 30 Jun 2002 23:57:26 -0700

I understand completely what you are saying and in hindsight I can
understand that it was not a good idea.   I will be careful in the
future, and make sure an obey the signs.   I enjoy this just as much as
everyone else, and I don't want to ruin this enjoyment for anyone.

Goose

-----Original Message-----
From: az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com
[mailto:az-geocaching-admin@listserv.azgeocaching.com] On Behalf Of
Brian Cluff
Sent: Saturday, June 29, 2002 11:24 PM
To: listserv@azgeocaching.com
Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Looks like another cacher could use some
advice

On Sat, 2002-06-29 at 19:58, trisha@brasher.com wrote:
> I hope one of you guys has emailed this newbie and filled him in on
> the dangers of "addiction" (ha ha) and violating the law (um, very
> very serious!) ....?! He looks like a nice guy, but I'm sure he can't
> afford the fine esp since he is unemployed. Who's gonna chat with him?

> Trisha "Lightning"

..and more importantly to the rest of us...  We don't need the bad
publicity when someone DOES get caught. "What are to doing here", "Oh I
was just geocaching"... We don't need that!  Next thing you know,
geocaching will be banned cause of people that ignore signs... 'course
some people would ignore a sign that would tell them they they would
definatly be killed if they did something that they would ignore that
too, of course that is always good for the gene pool when that does
happen.

Brian Cluff
Team Snaptek