[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Scott Wood listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 20:19:58 -0700

Let's move on to important things.

Did anyone ever find out if you can do any of the permitting process via
telephone/fax/e-mail?

Ann and I will need to get this done sometime soon, and if we have to do it
in person we will both have to take a day off from work to make the trip to
an office where we can obtain the permits.  I don't believe that there is
one in Tucson.

If we have to take a day off, I will need to decide which office to go
to.  Phoenix is always an attractive target to bag some urban caches, but
there are a few around Ajo and Gila Bend that would make for a good day of
cache hunting.

In addition to the permitting system question, has anyone else given any
thought to making the trip?  The more the merrier.  I do have a
question/suggestion for the Snaptek guys.  Is it possible to setup some
sort of signup sheet/board on the website for these group strike
forces?  While e-mail works well, it would be nice to have someplace where
we could go to one page and see who all is planning on attending as well as
a list of things that we might need.

In liberty,

Scott

wood@myblueheaven.com