[Az-Geocaching] Back to Geocaching...Yea!

Sat, 30 Nov 2002 19:18:03 -0800 (PST)

Hi y'all (Phoenix folks)....
Dan and I will be travelling down to the city in about three weeks (to
fly out) and back again the next Saturday (to pick up my kids from
sending them to their dad's for Christmas).
There are SO many caches in that area....near the airport, east, could
someone possibly recommend a few caches that are not too hard to get
to (urban, whatever) along the I-17, I-10, airport or
Mesa/Tempe/Chandler area that we could do while there, esp. a few that
would be safe AT NIGHT? It's not always easy to judge by the cache
page/logs, and there are so many to go thru.
I've helped out a few people who were visiting the Prescott area, and
hope a few of the Phx folks can help us out too.
Thanks
Trisha

"Although no one can go back and
make a brand new start,