[Az-Geocaching] El Camino del Diablo Strike Force

Team Tierra Buena listserv@azgeocaching.com
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:28:15 -0700

> Let's move on to important things.
>
> Did anyone ever find out if you can do any of the permitting
> process via
> telephone/fax/e-mail?

We haven't yet renewed our permits, but it's less of an issue for us.
But because we haven't done so I can't give you any information.

> In addition to the permitting system question, has anyone
> else given any
> thought to making the trip?  The more the merrier.

Just to make certain we're keeping the records straight, the only
positive responses I know of for certain are My Blue Heaven, Barry
Neely, and us. (Also, Feedle was looking to hitch a ride, but I'm not
aware he had any takers.) If anyone else is planning on going, please
post that information here. Thanks.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena
Making Geocaching harder than it ought to be...