[Az-Geocaching] Important Announcement

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 16:24:01 CST 2016

I just heard about this today. I am thrilled and grateful to Mel and our state leaders who got this accomplished. I called the governors office today to thank him. Mel, Mike said he would buy you a beer if he sees you at an event cache. Thank you so much!

Gale, (DV of TM and DV)

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898