[Az-Geocaching] earthcache on state trust land

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 8 16:26:49 CST 2016

For those of you who cant wait to start geocaching on state trust land, I happen to have an earthcache on state trust land already. (Shameless plug)

https://www.geocaching.com/geocache/GC61310_desert-pavement

It took a lot of effort to get that approved during the moratorium. Perhaps now it will get a bit more traffic.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898