[Az-Geocaching] New trend in geocaching? Must be easily findable?

Richard Daines rjdaines at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 22:07:06 CST 2009

A cache placer can do as he/she chooses when deciding on how hard to make a
cache to find.  They may like to see a lot of DNFs but for me, I get more
enjoyment from people finding them and writing a nice log entry.  On the
other hand, it is fun to succeed in finding a tough one but a near
impossible one, I just might pass on after a few tries.

--
Richard Daines