[Az-Geocaching] Sig item questions

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Fri Nov 13 20:36:46 CST 2009

With Ann and I just now getting back into geocaching after a many year
break, we are trying to decide on what we want to use as our "signature"
items.  Many of you will remember the keychains from years ago, (I
actually found a couple more recently while unpacking) but we want to do
something different.  I am thinking about combining my photography with
the sig items.  There is a company called Moo that makes these great
little cards with your pictures printing on them.  I have online
galleries of some of my work, and I offer prints for sale there.  Would
it be out of line to include a link to those galleries on the Moo cards
that I leave in the caches?  The purpose would not be to sell prints, as
that is not the purpose of the galleries, but to share my work.  Of
course selling a print every now and then helps me pay for the hosting
of the galleries.

I don't think I would be asking this if I was trying to make a living
from selling prints, as that would be a commercial thing.

Any thoughts?