[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Mon Mar 16 23:32:20 CDT 2009

As much as I hate the loss of virtuals, owning a virtual demands the owners
attention even more than a physical cache does and if the owner can't
maintain and verify the activity of their virtual, then maybe that virtual
should be retired.

Jim.

On Mon, 16 Mar 2009, ShadowAce wrote:

> Sorry, I have to disagree
>
> If a cache owner can not maintain a cache then it should be removed in my
> opinion. I agree with groundspeak on this as only two things stop false
> logging.. 1 ) cache owner confirms and removes fake logs 2 ) the cache goes
> bubye
>
> So before you point a finger at the Heavy Handed Groundspeak, maybe smack
> your fellow cachers for being lazy and not caring?
>
> = Dirk / ShadowAce
>
> On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Richard Hansen <richard.hansen at dos2unix.net
>> wrote:
>
>> Typical heavyhandedness by groundspeak, looking for any excuse to get rid
>> of virts.

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me,
Superman! - Homer Simpson