[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Mon Mar 16 22:51:14 CDT 2009

Sorry, I have to disagree

 If a cache owner can not maintain a cache then it should be removed in my
opinion. I agree with groundspeak on this as only two things stop false
logging.. 1 ) cache owner confirms and removes fake logs 2 ) the cache goes
bubye

 So before you point a finger at the Heavy Handed Groundspeak, maybe smack
your fellow cachers for being lazy and not caring?

= Dirk / ShadowAce

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 8:47 PM, Richard Hansen <richard.hansen at dos2unix.net