[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.net
Mon Mar 16 22:35:54 CDT 2009

I do see in a related thread in the Geocaching forums, that (per a
reviewer and forum mod no less reliable than KEYSTONE) FAILURE to delete
logs by known 'armchair loggers' can constitute a lack of maintenance by
the cache owner, and grounds for archival.
C'mon cache owners, lets get this mess cleaned up!

ACM