[Az-Geocaching] New Fake cache logger - FYI

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 13:19:54 CST 2009

Here are caches I found in Arizona  that still have false logs from this
fool:
(if anyone is interested to see if a cache they own or respect is on the
list)
   I may have missed one or two, but this is what I notice so far..

  GCJX6T Mica Mountain Highpointer  GCDF9B Rule Britannia! garobird
GCC2C1 Mount
Wrightson: Baldy Summit Wily Javelina  GCC801 360 View Shutterbug85284
GCHB29 This One's For You, Dad Team Jee*P*S  GCB72F High & Hidden TeamAzona
GCB730 Our Angel TeamAzona  GCC981 Valley View & then some TeamAzona
GCG19A McGuireville
South 2 Team Joco  GCCBF9 Wet Beaver Cache HaydukeLives  GCBA80 Point of the
Mountain TEAM3  GCC010 High-up Frog & Polywog  GCGMQB High-up # 2 Frog &
Polywog  GCB867 devils chasm Grin'n'Bearit,fatdumbandlazy,left-t  GCGARV B-24
Crash Site apelican  GCGQVK This Old House BudCam & Mary  GCGB0K GCNP Rees'
Tragedy iceman857  GCB609 Grand Canyon Techno Trivia Carharty  GCGAZ9 GCNP
petroglyphs iceman857  GCGA4Y GCNP cursed tie down iceman857  GCADE3 Supai
Trail Diversion MMMoore  GCADE7 Mooney Falls MMMoore  GCG1WZ Havasu Creek
WildExplorer  GCJT00 Lava Falls Petroglyph dabeloe1  GCB3A4 Hot Spring
Petroglyphs bobnpaty  GCCB54 Cliff Dweller Team My Blue Heaven  GCF0D0 Savanic
Mine Bud/Liz  GCGA96 GCNP 10 Mile Rock iceman857  GCGTT4 Crystal Forest
Roostermiesters  GCGTTA Painted Desert Roostermiesters  GCCF2B Cave Creek
History Highpointer