[Az-Geocaching] Gsak and the headache

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Mon Mar 16 18:12:56 CDT 2009

Regan -

Hows it going? Actually ACM is right on the nose with this one, its created
as part of the stats that the FindStatGen macro creates in GSAK. If you care
to see more results that this terrific macro can do look at my profile here:

http://www.geocaching.com/profile/?guid=9efcbaf1-5bca-4679-8ee8-c4e352ce8dd2

I use a beta of a newer version which has some additional stats plus can now
create county maps for the states you cache in.

HTH
Michael
(aka TeamDotOne)