[Az-Geocaching] Gsak and the headache

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Mon Mar 16 17:38:51 CDT 2009

Regan,

Given the pic you sent along with your message, it would appear to me that your GSAK database was built from the "My Finds" type of gpx files.  If the only finds in your GSAK database are your own, then you still need to run the ADDLOGS macro (as AZcachemeister suggested) against a filtered list of your own caches in your DB.  This will then fill in all of the other finds (via direct HTML page scrape, so no 20 entry limit) and you will be able to see the finders of your caches.

Make sure you are running the ADDLOGS against a filtered list or you will quickly run afoul of the geocaching site when the macro pounds away at each and every cache in your DB.

Tim

---- Regan Smith <evilfish at cox.net> wrote:

SIGH

<less than optimal stats picture was here!>

is what I get...

Next...