[Az-Geocaching] Off Topic

MEL HOCKWITT melhockwitt at msn.com
Mon Aug 31 19:59:34 CDT 2009

I was wondering if anyone could answer a question.  We are thinking of going to Parker Canyon Lake to camp with our grandchildren this coming weekend.

1. We have a pop-up trailer that is self contained.
2. How crowded does the campground get (we are thinking of Lakeview Campground?)
3. We would have to leave after the kids get out of school around 3:30 from Tucson (Oro Valley)
4. Are there other areas to camp if the campground is full?
5. How long would it take to get there from Oro Valley, I am thinking around 2 1/2 hours.
6. We would bring a canoe and would like to be able to go to a lake.
7. Would this weekend (Labor Day Weekend) be a big factor?
8. Does anyone have any other suggestions?  We have been to Patagonia Lake and would like someplace different.

Thanks in advance,

Mel