[Az-Geocaching] Flagstaff Geocaching Presentation Presenters needed.

Jason Poulter polt at snaptek.com
Tue Aug 25 19:33:34 CDT 2009

Hi AzGeo Cachers,

Got a request for a Flagstaff presentation on geocaching.

Anyone interested get in contact with the people in the message below.

Thanks

Jason
AzGeocaching.com

This is an enquiry e-mail via http://www.azgeocaching.com/ from:
Jack Welch <ADILLLO at aol.com>

I am involved with a lot of walking activities here in Flagstaff.  We
have meetings on various subjects and some of my friends have been
asking about geocaching. I promised them I would try to find a speaker
on that subject.  Our next meeting
dates are Tuesday September 15th or Wednesday September 16th. Both of
the meetings start at 6:30 PM and are in the Adult Center which is
located at 245 Thrope Road. Both dates are currently open.  We do have
power point facilities.
Thanks You

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4367 (20090825) __________

http://www.eset.com