[Az-Geocaching] Southwest Trails for Garmin GPS Receivers?

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Oct 30 19:42:41 MST 2008

http://www.gpsfiledepot.com/maps/view/1/

 Provide your Trails tracks to him and he will incorporate it into the
Topographic map data..  I think this is much more useful then a set of
tracks that I have to update and remember to grab before leaving for a
trip. If the trails are on the map I no longer have the limit of only
X number of tracks in a GPSr.