[Az-Geocaching] Opinions on a cache

Team Nine Lives teamninelives at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 23:22:21 MST 2008

Generally we take a dim view of any cache that involves changing an existing
structure, or requires any but the most simplistic of tools (such as log
extractor paper clips).  Besides, if you are going to have to even appear to
be disassembling structures while hunting for the cache, this is bad. There
are probably some caches we have failed to log as a result of being
unwilling to search in these circumstances, and we are happy to leave them
be.

There's enough destruction of public property without any incidental
contribution of geocaching.

Brad, Team Nine Lives