[Az-Geocaching] Opinions on a cache

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 22:38:22 MST 2008

I pointed it out in my log, then his (friend? family?) from Utah started
posting on my caches about people (me) being nothing but a whiner and how
this is a great imaginative idea.

Thats why I am wondering just how wrong I must have been if Utah cachers
will post fake found logs on other caches to defend them.