[Az-Geocaching] Personal Goals

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 29 19:30:57 MST 2008

Of the GCXX series, we have found 2: Geocache and Senda de Tonto. Of the GCXXX, I have no clue which ones we have done. Our quests are basically just to get out together and have fun. We bypass many caches that do not appeal to us, even after getting to the location. For instance, I cant stand dumpster caches. Mike cant stand rock piles. We tend to bypass those caches. Certain areas we prefer not to cache in either. We get fussy and choose our caches based on their fun appeal to us. Given my physical limitations, we also tend to stick to urban ones. We have a small goal of hitting 1000 by the new year, but if we dont thats ok too. We are not in it for the numbers.

---And, at last, a question, what are your quests, if any, in caching
terms?

* Count?

* Specific caches?

* Just fun?