[Az-Geocaching] Personal Goals

Steven Stringham steve at stringhams.org
Sat Nov 29 19:21:58 MST 2008

A very excellent quest, indeed. And, well accomplished, I must say.

The point of my email was not really to jump on anyone else, but rather
state that I have achieved a personal milestone. A goal set and reached.
And, then to query, for informational purposes, who else has achieved
the same goal.

On each of these 5 cache hunts, I had fun, adventure, and helped
form/improve relationships. Some with my children, some with others.

But, I believe that the quest question was the heart of the original
email. Intended not for conflict, but rather to inspire discussion.

Steven Stringham
StringCachers