[Az-Geocaching] Personal Goals

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sat Nov 29 19:05:59 MST 2008

Everyone can spin a set a numbers that places themselves on top and
increases a layer of competition to a game that is supposed to be about fun
and adventure.

 So I will see you cache numbers and raise you numbers of friends created by
geocaching.

We may not go for every cacher friend, however we have hit a number we can
no longer count to and wish to keep it this way.

 Cache on. and keep pumping whatever numbers you need to pump.. We will keep
up with the friends numbers. :)