[Az-Geocaching] Stickers

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 03:31:27 MST 2008

Sigh, I replied and it went to ShadowAce instead of the list. Trying again ...

To eliminate confusion since there are 2 Gales on this list, and ShadowAce earlier made a joke about the other Gale ....

 I still think it was Gale because they do not want to log DNFs..

Lazy people who wont log a DNF.. ~~~sigh

This does not refer to me. We log our DNFs and we certainly do not take caches. Except for one that a security guard made us remove. And we wrote it up in a log.