[Az-Geocaching] Stickers

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Wed Nov 19 00:10:07 MST 2008

Then might I suggest a private security guard, an internet wireless camera
plus a hunter cam and an expensive layer because all the talk about taking
them to court is just as useful.

The best advise was given. And throwing fits (or accusing cachers who live
100 plus miles away) really does nothing about the situation. I still think
it was Gale because they do not want to log DNFs..

Lazy people who wont log a DNF.. ~~~sigh