[Az-Geocaching] Another cache bites the dust

Ted Louis Glenn tlglenn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 16:33:17 MST 2008

On Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 4:03 PM, Richard Hansen
<richard.hansen at dos2unix.net> wrote:
> Reading what Regan has posted, a geocache does not seem to fall in any category ... though "litter" would need a definition.

ARS 13-1601:
3. "Litter" includes any rubbish, refuse, waste material, offal,
paper, glass, cans, bottles, organic or inorganic trash, debris,
filthy or odoriferous objects, dead animals, or any foreign substance
of whatever kind or description, including junked or abandoned
vehicles, whether or not any of these items are of value.
--
Ted Louis Glenn (tlglenn AT gmail.com)
Tucson, Arizona, United States