[Az-Geocaching] Another cache bites the dust

Jim Scotti jscotti at pirl.lpl.Arizona.EDU
Mon Nov 17 13:37:07 MST 2008

So, has anyone looked up the A.R.S. code listed on the stickers?  I'd be
curious to hear what it has to say exactly and how it might be interpretted
in these two cases.

Jim.

On Mon, 17 Nov 2008, Gale wrote:

> Link to cache log
>
> Looks like the geocaching cop/pirate has hit another cache, this one in
> Mesa.
>
> I do not think its real cops. Anyone with real authority would have gone
> directly to geocaching website and contacted them. This is just someone who
> printed up stickers and is throwing his or her weight around. Anyone have
> legal training or knows a lawyer? Perhaps we can get a legal opinion on
> this.
>
> Gale aka Desert Viking

I'm not normally a religious man, but if you're up there, save me,
Superman! - Homer Simpson