[Az-Geocaching] Windows-less Caching databases

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Wed Mar 19 12:32:35 MST 2008

I prefer Ubunutu/Debian, but I just take it as a fact of life that I
have to dual boot into Windows just to run iTunes. I know there are
Linux versions, but they don't integrate as well with my iPod. :(

Note that these days you can create virtual machines, so the other OS
only exists as a file on your computer in the host operating system.
However USB support is not that great if you need it.

Andy

--
Andy
PGP Key ID: 0xDC1B5864