[Az-Geocaching] Windows-less Caching databases

az_pistolero az_pistolero at mac.com
Wed Mar 19 12:15:18 MST 2008

It's been years since I researched this topic, being I've had access
to a Windows box for a while.

That will change soon, and I'm losing access to GSAK.  What's a person
to do if there are no Microsoft Windows, just a covey of Mac OS 10
boxes,  in one's home?

How do I manage my GPX files and cache notes?

I'm a very long time user of MacGPS Pro -- since I bought my first GPS
II Plus, and it can handle some basics like displaying GPX files and
uploading / downloading to my GPS units, but it doesn't handle
filters, etc.

Ideas?  (Besides buying yet another Operating System for my
computer?)   I don't want to buy a Windows OS, given I'm just
extracting myself from that world.

Jon