[Az-Geocaching] Wanna Chime In?

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 11:02:15 MST 2008

I am still saying the email as the best option, but now that Arizona seems
to have multiple boards and multiple forums being created by people as an
'Official' arizona site it is even more impossible to keep up on all the
information and statements being made.

 I plan to stick with this email list myself because I can read them when I
have time and they come direct to me.

 What others decide to do on other sites is obviously beyond my desire to be
involved in :)

 Email is my choice then, and still.