[Az-Geocaching] Wanna Chime In?

Bob & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Mon Mar 10 08:07:19 MST 2008

I have to agree with Bill on this one..  I will check my email several
times a date and message boards take a back seat here..  Besides, I
already belong to toooo many list servers and message boards, they get
lost in the scuffle here..  I like to keep up on caching notes here..

Bob Smith, Prescott, Team Petite Elite