[Az-Geocaching] Wanna Chime In?

Hansen, Richard richard at hansen.name
Sun Mar 9 01:00:05 MST 2008

Well of course all logs do make it to the cache owner.  I was thinking more of a process of establishing that the cache has been

abandoned.   Something like send an e-mail to the cache owner 3 times every 2 weeks or every month.  If they haven’t answered

by then you can post a SBA log, stating the situation ( old geezer ) and that you have tried contacting the cache owner 3 times.

Then when the SBA note gets to the reviewer, you will already have established that the cache is abandoned and have further

justified ( in addition to the geezer issue ) the SBA log.

==

Richard Hansen

   _____