[Az-Geocaching] Increase in State Land use permit

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Sat Jul 26 08:25:30 MST 2008

I don't recall the specifics of Arizona hunting/fishing laws, but in MT,
I believe up to the age of 12 a child can fish on the license of a
licensed adult, and from 12-14, do the same under a conservation
license, also fishing with a licensed adult.  In fact, I believe up to
12 children can fish under the license of a single licensed adult.
Check locally, as the laws may be fairly similar in that regard.

Brian
Team A.I.