[Az-Geocaching] Increase in State Land use permit

Mark & Johnny flag.mtn.hkrs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 20:32:15 MST 2008

Geocaching 7/01 wrote:
>  From the AZ game and fish site:
>
> "  Who Needs a License
> A valid Arizona license is required for taking wildlife (including fish)
> in Arizona. The licensee shall carry the license when participating in
> hunting or fishing or other form of take. Take means *pursuing*,
> shooting, hunting, fishing, trapping, killing, capturing, snaring, or
> netting wildlife. Wildlife includes all wild mammals, wild birds,
> reptiles, amphibians, mollusks, crustaceans and fish"
>
> Emphasis added.

Does this also include your small child? The Littlest_Hkr is only 5 and
unable to hunt at the present time. Would my license cover him as well
if he were with me (which he most usually is)?

Just wondering as I already have a valid Hunting/Fishing license, it was
one of my Christmas presents.

--
Seeing the world one Geocache at a time! ! !

Mark & Johnny

flag.mtn.hkrs at gmail.com