[Az-Geocaching] Why I became a Premium Member

JeepenJumpers at aol.com JeepenJumpers at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 18:22:14 MST 2008

Isn't it time to take a time out? Happy New Year Everyone!! Plug for the
Yuma Event where we all become friends.
GC1JYAC
JJ

In a message dated 12/30/2008 5:37:06 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com writes:

This post by you doesnt indicate that you are ignoring  it. It sounds like
you spend time getting upset over how others play  their way. Sounds like you
are attempting to force your will on those  whom you perceive as lazy. That isnt
ignoring.