[Az-Geocaching] Why I became a Premium Member

Joe G atl390 at cox.net
Tue Dec 30 06:54:14 MST 2008

     Maybe you could invite them on one of your expeditions Instead of telling them how lazy they are. Maybe they are nervous to go where they are unfamiliar. Or are unaware of the fun to be had.
      With that same experience, you might find 'they' aren't that much different than 'you'. In reality, it just might be a different set of priorities at this time in life. Either way, telling people they are lazy isn't nice;  surely doesn't motivate them; probably isn't accurate; and definitely doesn't reflect positively of this hobby we all enjoy for our own reasons.
     An extended hand can bring an amazing, rewarding experience.
Respectfully,
 Joe Geremia aka CachingCop