[Az-Geocaching] sport/hobby/game - which is it?

Apryl Clark aprylc74 at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 30 10:19:33 MST 2008

Totally and completely then it becomes GONG

Guilt Over Not Geocaching

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 09:26:14 -0700From: steve at stringhams.orgTo: listserv at azgeocaching.comSubject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] sport/hobby/game - which is it?Yeah, but when time does not permit, the RASH still itches.Thanks ACM.Apryl Clark wrote:

I like ACM's definition. LOL Granted I think there should be another part of that definition...WTP (When Time Permits). LOL 4wheelingmirage

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 05:41:31 -0700From: azcachemeister at getnet.netTo: listserv at azgeocaching.comSubject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] sport/hobby/game - which is it?This was covered in a national thread some years ago, and the answer I liked best was that it's a...R.A./S./H.A really persistent rash.Recreational Activity/Sport/HobbySome aspects of all three are mixed in, and the perception of the participant determines how much of each.ACM

Steven Stringham wrote:
"...as enjoyable as this sport/hobby/game is..."

Is there any idea of which it is?
a) Sport
b) Hobby
c) Game