[Az-Geocaching] New Earthcache listing

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Tue Dec 23 17:05:23 MST 2008

We are very excited to announce the publication of our very first
Earthcache, and in one of our most favorite spots to geocache. In
conjunction with the Arizona State Parks system, we are pleased to present
the following cache for your enjoyment:

Kartchner Caverns<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?wp=GC1JZ8T>

We are sure many of you have already had the pleasure of seeing the caverns,
but if you haven't now is the perfect opportunity to see their splendor and
get a smiley in the process. The cache does have a very modest entrance fee,
as it can only be accessed by taking one of the tours, but we are sure you
will not regret the opportunity to enjoy this wonderful Arizona resource for
yourselves!!!

Enjoy, and cache on!!
Michael & Maggi Weiner
TeamDotOne