[Az-Geocaching] Good or bad location

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 22 22:00:45 MST 2008

Even accurate terrain ratings tho dont help someone who is handicapped. For instance, I cant walk far, but someone in a wheelchair can travel farther. What I find useful are small descriptions in the cache page. Things like, small hike less than 0.1 mile, or slight incline and scramble over rockpile, or may have to stretch to get this one. That gives me a better idea than terrain ratings of how hard this may be for me physically.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!" Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898