[Az-Geocaching] Good or bad location

Michael Weiner hunter at userfriendly.net
Sat Dec 20 14:56:41 MST 2008

This is as old a question as the game is ... and the answer, as a few have
explained, is - play it your way. There is no right place and no wrong place
(excluding dangerous locations, areas off-limits, etc), so hide as you will,
someone will come after it. And if folks dont like urbans, they are not
being forced to find it. Enjoy playing the game your way!!! We personally
love urbans but when we feel like a nice walk, we know there are plenty out
there off of a bike or hiking trail to get us going.

Just my two cents
Michael
(aka TeamDotOne)