[Az-Geocaching] TOPO! Version 4.5.0

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Fri Aug 22 10:07:21 MST 2008

You're replacing a computer that should have been dropped off a cliff years
ago with a new one.  I'm not about to read the agreement again to make sure,
but I would be inclined to think this to be a non-issue.  Either way, I
personally would balk at any agreement that said I couldn't install it on my
personal computers, especially since my office computer is the primary
planning one, and the laptop is well...portable.

Brian
Team A.I.