[Az-Geocaching] TOPO! Version 4.5.0

Geocaching 7/01 creepinjeepers at cox.net
Fri Aug 22 09:59:51 MST 2008

About a year ago I put the Garmin mapsets on my wife's computer cuz they
wouldn't load on my Win 95 machine--don't even say it! Well several months
ago I bought the last of Dell's XP loaded desktops, and now I would like to
get my stuff out of her hair. I understand that Garmin is really sticky
about reloading their software--any comments?

Dick
Creepin' Jeepers