[Az-Geocaching] Contention, AZ

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:46:33 MST 2007

Feature Name    ID    Class    County    Latitude    Longitude    State
Mapsort by this column    Ele(ft)    BGN    Entry Date
Contention    24378    Populated Place    Cochise    314608N    1101207W
AZ    Land    3799    -     08-FEB-1980

Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report
Feature ID:    24378
Name:    Contention
Class:    Populated Place
Citation:    Collected during Phase I data compilation (1976-1981),
primarily from U.S. Geological Survey 1:24,000-scale topographic maps (or
1:25K, Puerto Rico 1:20K), various edition dates, and from U.S. Board on
Geographic Names files.
Entry Date:    08-Feb-1980
Elevation(ft/m):    3799/1158
Census Code:    15325
Class Code:    U6

Counties
Sequence     County     Code     State     Code     Country
1     Cochise     003     Arizona     04     US
Coordinates (One point per USGS topographic map containing the feature,
NAD83)
Sequence     Latitude(DEC)     Longitude(DEC)     Latitude(DMS)
Longitude(DMS)     Map Name
1     31.7689775     -110.2020211     314608N     1101207W     Land