[Az-Geocaching] Contention, AZ

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 18:37:31 MST 2007

I just threw the name into google maps and got a similar location

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=contention,+az&ie=UTF8&ll=31.770281,-110.209436&spn=0.029334,0.056734&z=14&iwloc=addr&om=1

I have this book...

http://www.amazon.com/GPS-Waypoints-Arizona-Michael-Ferguson/dp/1892182041/ref=sr_1_23/103-0849616-5649452?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1189992341&sr=8-23

It lists Contention as N 31° 46.08  W110° 12.05 just as Bill also found.

Oh yeah... If you've never seen this book, it's jam packed with coordinates
for just about everything but geocache waypoints.  It looks like they've
published a few more states that the original couple when I bought the
book.

Jake - Team A.I.