[Az-Geocaching] azgeocaching.com web site

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Sat Sep 15 21:11:05 MST 2007

It's a long, sad story.
Suffice it to say, many of the useful features now taken for granted on
Geocaching.com were pioneered on the AZGeocaching.com site. Stuff like
downloading lists of caches.
The folks over at Geocaching.com got real stingy about sharing the cache
data that we cachers upload to their site, and AZGeocaching.com (as well
as several other sites) got left out in the cold.
This listserv is the most useful remnant of the site, and we all are
thankful for it!
Perhaps someday the winds will change direction...