[Az-Geocaching] azgeocaching.com web site

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 15 20:54:44 MST 2007

Perhaps if someone has something to contribute to the site, and if the person or persons who still have the site are agreeable, they can post the new stuff? Im grateful for the listserv that we have courtesy of azgeocaching.

Tim Giron <tgiron at cox.net> wrote:        To the tune of Beverly Hillbillies:

 Come and listen to my story of Team Snaptek
 Tried to get some data, they just caught heck
 And then one day, things got dire
 Now the website sits, like a cast off tire
 Shame it is, used to be neat

 Tim
 Team AZFastFeet

 Richard Daines wrote:    Not to complain because I know how hard it is to keep a web site up to date, even simple HTML but the azgeocaching web site appears to be very out of date.� Articles from 2003?� Being the "Official" web site I'd expect more.
   Is there a story to be told here?